Sometimes the most important thing to make your event or venue more impactful is right under your nose or in the palm of your hand... Yep, I'm talking about your smartphone and why texting your attendees is what you want and what they want.
Let’s do the math. The statistics say 98% of text messages get read. That’s great! No, that’s AMAZINGLY GREAT! Do you know how hard it is to get that many people to see a piece of information you put out? Of course you do. That’s why you’re reading this post right now. But when it comes to consumer preferences around events, texting hits on all the sweet spots across multiple demographics.
- 75 percent of consumers would like to have special offers sent to them via text.
- 90% of business leads would rather receive a text message than a phone call.
- SMS produces engagement rates 6-8 times higher compared to email
- According to a Nielson study, 56% of people surveyed would rather message a business than call customer service.
Now when you start to think about these stats in regards to your event attendees ask yourself what’s the difference between them and those mentioned in the stats above… There’s no difference! These are your event attendees and this is how they prefer connecting.
So what is holding you back? Price can’t even be considered an issue when you do the numbers alongside side the response rate. You may not have the budget or the event size of a professional football stadium. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to deliver the same level of customer service and experience!
With text messaging for events, you pay for what you need, even if that’s just a few messages a month. But each account large or small still has access to the features that make text messaging pop. At least that’s the case with EmojiOut.
EmojiOut lets you:
- Get feedback
- Do Sweepstakes
- Categorize Attendees
- Send mass announcements
- Collect photos for a photowall
- Download attendee spreadsheets
- Personal text response to attendees
…and that’s just to name a few.
To learn more about EmojiOut and what it can do for your next event or venue - click here.